Sharing the advantages of automatic software generation
GENIO CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
In order to share the advantages of the development with the automatic generation platform, Quidgest developed the Genio Certification Program, in partnership with the training entity Actual Training.
This training, whose first level (L1) has a total duration of 40 hours, has as its main objectives the awareness of the model-driven development approach to problem-solving, the development of systems with the Genio platform, and the knowledge of the Genio standards.
Among the main benefits associated with this Training, we highlight:
- Identify the logical structures that support and allow to build any management information system
- Possibility of collaborating with the organizations that use the Genio
- Ability to develop your own business solutions
- Privileged access to new versions of the platform
- Recognition of working skills in software development with the Genio Platform
THERE IS A LACK OF
ONLY IN EUROPE, UNTIL 2020!
Genio4all is a proposal to reverse this process
[mdi-icon name=”clipboard-text” size=”2x” color=”black”] About Genio4All
It is a project for the training of specialized resources with no IT training in the rapid development of complex systems (RAD – Rapid Application Development) by modeling (MDD – Model Driven Development), including the automatic generation of the source code, without training in Information technologies or programming.
This initiative is an affirmation of the social responsibility through an innovative value proposal aimed at achieving the results of the member companies.
This project comes in a complementary way to the “Activate Portugal” employability initiatives promoted by Microsoft, and “Movimento para o Emprego (Employment Movement)”, promoted by IEFP, Gulbenkian and COTEC Portugal, of which Quidgest is a partner.
The Genio4All is inserted in other, pragmatic tendencies:
More and better computer scientists do not leave the university banks, but code bootcamps.
There is a growing number of experts in other areas of knowledge, outside the new technologies, without employment.
There are managers who want to build IT platforms to solve specific problems or create competitive advantages.
The dependence of organizations on software vendors who have very high maintenance values for obsolete solutions.
“Invest in people, not degrees. People can learn new things and grow — degrees are static.” Tom Goldenberg
Genio4All distinguishes itself from all other boot camps in this area:
- By focusing on modeling and automation as opposed to mere code learning;
- By potentially addressing a much larger number of people, by being more comprehensive in the basic training prerequisite;
- Because it is much more easily scalable (can reach thousands and not only dozens of trainees simultaneously).
QuidNet is a network of companies that share the advantages of the Genio automatic generation platform.
QuidNet partners have the autonomy to develop their own solutions suited to the markets in which they operate.
This will increase software development in a much more competitive way (in less time and with less human resources).
QuidNet partners will have access to a common “library” of software solutions, modules, features and standards developed, and will also contribute to the platform’s improvement.
Meet all Genio Partners here!
Partnering with QuidNet can propel your business or organization to:
- Share environmental standards;
- Share quality certifications;
- Follow the models of capacity and maturity of modern Software Engineering;
- Increase your product portfolio;
- Increase the necessary resources.
Expand your business and face great opportunities by joining QuidNet.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN QUIDNET?
Suppliers of technology;
(+351)213 870 563/652/660 | (+351)919 049 556